- Pro users now have 8 local players.
- Each local player now has his own profile page which shows all stats for all games.
- Player comparison (Select players to compare all their darts stats.)
- 99 Darts Practice’ now supports all numbers (1 to 20, and Bullseye)
- Show more stats for ’99 Darts Practice’ in the profile page.
- New language: German
- Fix some bugs that may cause crash.
- Fix a bug that will cause crash at the end of ’99 darts at XX’
- Using chart to display stats and trends of recent legs.
- Record stats for Practice Games. (Count-up, 99 darts at XX)
- Provide some most-used scores for X01 Games. (45, 60, 100, 140)
- Now you can reset stats for each game.
- Improve the algorithm for calculating checkout percentage.
- Add two new games: 99 darts at 20, 99 darts at bull
- Now there are two ways of inputing score for X01 and Count-up games: Input score of each DART, Input score of each ROUND.
- X01 and cricket games now support unlimited rounds.
- Sound effects will no longer stop background music from other apps.
- UI improvement and bug fix.
- More darts stats
- Darts stats will be saved to your dartsmind account and can be accessed from different devices.
- You can change players and their orders for each leg.
- Improve readability
- Change the app name from Biukr to Dartsmind
- Fix a bug that will cause miscalculations in Cut-throat game.
- Support iPad and iPhone.
- X01 games now support 301, 501, 701, 901, 1101 and 1501.
- Add new cricket game: Cut-throat.
- Add ‘Split Bull’ Options for X01 and Count-up games.
- X01 games now support 1 player mode.
- First release